Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sporadic Recap...

Okay, I'm trying hard to get back in the habit of daily updates. Really I am! And for once, silence doesn't mean that I was doing bad, just that I was forgetful. I've been doing great with both points and exercise. In fact, one could even say I've been doing FANTASTIC this week. =) Saturday I did 30 minutes on the treadmill AND 30 minutes Tae Bo (yes, I'm seeing my "other man", Billy, again!), in addition to tons of housecleaning, and more housecleaning and 30 minutes on the treadmill Sunday. Then yesterday I did 30 minutes of Tae Bo (a different Basic workout) and 20 minutes Pilates. I've been right around my points target, or just a few points over and using activity points to cover.

Not sure if the scale's cooperating. I guess we'll find out on Saturday's weigh-in!

No comments: