Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back from Vacation...

Whoops. Think I forgot to post a warning that I'd be out on vacay for awhile. We just got back on Sunday, and yesterday was spent unwinding and taking care of a few chores, but today marks my being officially back "on plan" with Weight Watchers and I'm planning to work out this evening, too. So far, so good!

We visited my husband's family in Maine, and our plan was just to eat as healthfully as possible and get whatever activity we could while there. We didn't count points or calories or anything, but all in all we did great. We chose healthier selections the few times we ate out, and his parents insisted on taking us grocery shopping a couple times so we could buy a lot of the healthy snacks and such we're used to. I did allow myself to drink several Dr. Peppers (a weakness of mine) while there, but I limited it by only buying one or two 20-ounce bottles every day or so.

I'm at work now, but I'll try and post more later. Just didn't want anyone to think I'd given up!!!

No comments: