Thursday, May 17, 2007

Semi Daily Recap

Heh. I REALLY need to get back into the habit of post every day so these are actual, true daily recaps! =) Yesterday was a good day, all things considered. I had class (my LAST Master's class--HOORAY!), so it was a break day from exercise, but I ended up with 34.5 WW Points, and my target is 35, so spot-on with food. That's even considering the pizza I treated myself to after class because I was STARVING and the professor was SUPPOSED to provide pizza in class, but didn't. And after I'd eaten light all day. Hrmph! I ordered a smaller than usual pizza and ate about half (it's really thin crust and they went light on the cheese), then set aside the other half for the baby for lunch today and tomorrow. And this particular place's pizza is one of my FAVORITES, so that is a true accomplishment for me. =)

Today was great as well. I started AF today, so the past day or two I have been MUCH hungrier than usual, which accounts for my relatively high points days. I ended up with something like 40 points, but I walked for 45 minutes on the treadmill (the longest I've done in AGES) and also did 20 minutes Winsor Pilates Ab Sculpting, so I had enough activity points to account for the overage. Plus, it being my TOM, I HAD to have some chocolate (which I don't normally crave much). I satisfy my sweet tooth with dark Hershey's kisses, just a few at a time, and not too high of points considering how much they satisfy me. Well worth the extra walking I did!

I still can't believe how much I've been CRAVING exercise this week. It feels AWESOME! I had been telling myself "You only HAVE to do 20 minutes on the treadmill." But I've been getting 30 minutes easily when just a week or two ago I was having to FORCE myself to get past 10. The 45 minutes today came easily, and I COULD have gone longer, but it was time to eat. In addition to the treadmill, I've been doing Pilates after the baby goes to bed. Even when I lost the 50 pounds before and was exercising quite a bit, I NEVER would have exercised once earlier in the evening and then AGAIN right before bed. But something about the Pilates is really appealing to me these days and I'm loving doing it right before bed. Maybe it's helping me sleep better and my subconscious knows that? Whatever, I am very proud of myself!

And that's what I have to focus on. How good eating right and exercising makes me feel. How strong I feel and how proud of myself I am right now. Cause it's the little things that help you push through the frustrating times (like the plateau that spun me out of control 3 years ago!). This time I WILL reach my goals, and nothing's gonna stop me. ESPECIALLY not me!

No comments: